with fresh, local, and seasonal ingredients.
- 31 (Kopie 1)
- 39 (Kopie 1)
- 30 (Kopie 1)
- 42 (Kopie 1)
- 37 (Kopie 1)
- 40 (Kopie 1)
- Ham, sausages, and pork come from the Heldrich family.
The butcher shop is located right next door.
- The Heldrich Brewery is housed in the building across the street. This quaint village brewery produces lager, pilsner, and Blaustopsel beer.
Some say it's the best beer in the world!
- Our potatoes come from a potato farmer in Hahnbach.
- We source eggs from Fichtenbauer's farm shop in Fichtenhof.
- Fruits and vegetables are obtained from the Franconian Garlic Land.
- The meat from our own Galloway herds is organic certified
(Heldrich's Organic Galloways).
There's no better place on a hot summer day than our beer garden.
Enjoy a cold Heldrich beer in the shade.
On April 23, it's German Beer Day: In 1516, the German Beer Purity Law came into effect, allowing only
water, malt, hops, and yeast for beer production in Germany.
The Heldrich Brewery is located in the building across the street. This charming village brewery produces lager, pilsner, and Blaustopsel.
During the summer, we host barbecue evenings and grill for our guests and friends on our unique Ofyr fire bowl grill.
- BG32 (Kopie 1)
- BG43 (Kopie 1)
- BG33 (Kopie 1)
- BG34 (Kopie 1)
- BG36 (Kopie 1)
- BG41 (Kopie 1)
- BG38 (Kopie 1)
Here, you can download our menu as a PDF file or browse it directly:
The menu is valid from Monday to Friday 4 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
For lunch on Sundays we serve changing seasonal specialties and Bavarian roast dishes.
The changing menu is available directly in the restaurant on Sundays.
For those seeking a special culinary experience, we have a unique beef selection for our Sunday roast dishes:
Explore the range of Galloway products from our own organic-certified cattle herd.
Find out more!